5:30 PM, June 9, 2021
Note: The meeting will be held remotely and in-person. Due to COVID-19 room capacity limits, in-person attendees must pre-reserve a seat. A in-person reservation link will be made available the Friday afternoon before the board meeting when the agenda is posted. A sign-up sheet for public comment is available at the entrance to the board meeting for all in-person attendees. Remote attendees may sign up for public comment online between 5:15 and 5:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
Board Retreat Agenda: TBD
Remote Access Information
Zoom Link: TBD
Telphonic Access: TBD
Link to sign-up for public comment for remote access attendees (open from 5:15 to 5:30 p.m. on day of meeting): https://bit.ly/3gwmtDH
5:30 PM, June 9, 2021 Board Retreat
5:30 PM, June 23, 2021
5:30 PM, July 21, 2021
5:30 PM, Aug. 18, 2021
In-person attendance requires pre-registration. Based on board room capacity, up to 30 in-person attendees will be allowed to attend. Pre-registration opens online at approximately 2 p.m. on the Friday before the scheduled board meeting when the agenda is posted and closes at 2:30 p.m. the day of the board meeting or once capacity is met. The public may continue attend this meeting remotely via Zoom or telephonic access by accessing the URL provided.The current guidance issued by the Governor’s Office allows for in-person public meetings up to 25% of room capacity (excluding staff), with several safety measures that must be met.
If you sign-up and are unable to attend for any reason, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible so that someone else has the opportunity to attend.
Community members attending in-person must follow all health and safety protocols, including wearing face mask that covers the nose and mouth, and observing six-foot distancing at all times. All attendees will be required to sign a health attestation at the front desk prior to entering the administration center for the meeting.
If you are attending in person and require translation in Spanish or Arabic, the district requires a minimum of 24-hours advance notice to arrange for an in-person translator. Translation services are also available via Zoom without a reservation.
As part of their regular business meeting, the Board schedules 30 minutes for Public Comment. In-person meeting attendees may sign up for public comment prior to the start of the meeting on a sign-up sheet. Remote attendees may sign up for public comment beginning at 5:15 p.m., using the provided link.
Making Public Comments:
- Be ready to select the “Raise Your Hand” feature on Zoom and speak if the board president says your name. You will have up to 2 minutes to make your comments. If attending in-person, you will be asked to stand at the podium and address the Board.
- Board members listen and learn from public comment, but do not respond. As appropriate, the school board may ask the superintendent and her staff to look into any issues raised. It is important for all community members to feel welcome and safe during the meeting.
- The school board does not take public comments on issues related to personnel or individually named staff members.
- If there are more speakers than time allows, you are welcome to email your comments to the board directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In your meeting/webinar controls, click Interpretation.
2. Click the language that you would like to hear.
3. (Optional) To hear the interpreted language only, click Mute Original Audio.